I received this thought from one of my J&J company resources. I found it a valuable thought, so I thought I’d share a portion of it here…
Occasionally, it’s important to stop and take time for self-reflection. Think about who you are and where you want to be in life. Thinking about these “big questions” can help you stay motivated to work toward your goals and can help you course-correct if you find you’re heading in a different direction. Here are some questions to consider:
1. What are my core values? Am I living up to them?
2. Am I giving my best energy to my daily activities and loved ones?
3. Where do I want to be in 5 years? 10 years? How do I get there?
4. Am I taking care of myself, physically, mentally, and emotionally?
5. What were my biggest successes and failures this year? What can I learn from those experiences?
6. What kind of impact do I want to make on the world?